- Use the right lane to take exit 23 for Punahou St toward Waikiki/Manoa
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to keep right at the fork and merge onto Punahou St
- Use the left lane to merge onto Punahou St
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to turn right onto S Beretania St
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Kalakaua Ave
- Turn right onto Ena Rd
- Turn right onto Ala Moana Blvd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Hobron Ln
- Turn right onto Kaioʻo Dr (This will bring you to the back of Discovery Bay)
- Turn right into the second driveway. This is the Discovery Bay visitors parking garage.
Discovery Bay's bus stop is stop 880 (Ala Moana Boulevard and Hobron Lane) on lines 8, 9, 20, 23, 42, 98A and E. It is accessible seven days a week. Visit thebus.org for bus schedules, route information, and pickup/drop off locations.
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard
Parking entrance located in the rear of Discovery Bay on Kaioo Street. Flat Rate Parking is offered for up to 4 hours at $2 with Validation. *Tropics Ale House Waikiki is not responsible for your vehicle or belongings left in your vehicle.